Monday 3 October 2011

Benefit is gone from Holt Renfrew?! :(

How sad :(
I liked the fact that HR carried Benefit (though Sephora also has it)... mainly because of the GWP program...
I remember the event held earlier this year (Feb 2011).... I think it was buy $50, and get 3 full sized items (Some kind-a gorgeous, Posie Tint, BADgal Lash) in a little pouch!
So I got high beam (highlighter) and Hello Flawless spf15 (powder foundation) to receive all of them!! +_+ I'll miss you, Benefit in HR


Posie tint, high beam, Hello Flawless spf15, Badgal lash,
and Some kind-a gorgeous in a pouch


Back of the pouch
Oh, this little pouch has proven to me of its usefulness!! +_+
 I can pack so much in for my travel!!


Products!


High beam & Hello Flawless spf15
 

HF=Hello Flawless / G= Some kind-a Gorgeous
Swatched with my finger. Some kind-a gorgeous is not really visible on the back of my hand since it matches the tone and it's really sheer.


L- Posie tint / High beam / Benetint - R
The texture of Posie tint and Benetint is different. Benetint is more watery as shown : )
High beam in the middle is an excellent highlighter with silver shimmer and pink-ish undertone. It can also be mixed with your foundation to give the dewy look!

No comments:

Post a Comment